Partnering with students to successfully navigate college
Location: Main Hall 208
Connect With Your Advisor
Current UCCS Students
- Appointments: www.uccs.edu/advising/current-students
- Drop In Advising: Most Wednesdays, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
General Academic Information
Minimum Minor Requirements
- 21 credit hours 2.
- 9 upper-division credit hours (3000-4999 level)
- . 2.0 Minor GPA
- Residency: Last 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed while registered at UCCS
Students are required to know and follow:
- All academic policies set forth by the University, College, and academic department in the UCCS Catalog: catalog.uccs.edu
- All course prerequisites designated by the University. Failure to meet course pre-requisites may result in an administrative drop of the course from a student’s schedule: see degree audit for list of course prerequisites within academic minor.
|Course / Area||Course Title||Credit Hours|
All courses must be completed
with a grade of C or better
|U.S. and Europe||Complete 6 credit hours from the following list: HIST 1010, 1020, 1030, 1040, 1050, 1510, 1520, 1530, 1540, 1550, 1560, 1563, 1570, 1575||6|
|Asia, Africa, Latin America & the Middle East||Complete 6 credit hours from the following list: HIST 1120, 1130, 1135, 1140, 1150, 1300, 1340, 1370, 1400, 1410, 1600, 1610, 1900||6|
|History Electives||Complete 9 hours of upper-division (3000+ level) HIST elective courses||6|
Read More About
Explore the History department.